Why to Choose REC Alpha Panels & Enphase Micro Inverters — The BEST SOLAR Combination for Residential Customers
—Mr. Varghese Chacko, an Engineer from Kerala choose Solar Power for Savings and Sustainability. He along with his family opted for solar Installation with REC Alpha Panels & Enphase Micro Inverters.
—System Capacity: 5.34kW On-Grid Solar Power System
—Average Generation: 25+ units per day
—Panels Used – REC Alpha 445Watt (Efficiency –21.3%; 25 years Product & Performance Warranty) Made in Singapore
—Inverter used – IQ7A Enphase Micro Inverters (12 nos.) along with Envoy, CT, Phase Coupler and Automatic Phase Changer
—Location – Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
—Installed & Maintained by: COMORIN SOLAR
—Discom: On-Grid through KSEB Net Metering Scheme
—Enphase Micro Inverters are covered with 10 years warranty extended up to 25years
Powerful Even in Low Sunlight —- Best for Kerala Weather Conditions
Enphase Inverters use Breakthrough Burst Mode Technology to capture in low-light conditions, when there are shadow or clouds passing over the Solar Panels.
Automatic Updation of Software and new features.
Reason for Choosing Enphase Micro Inverters with REC Panels:
REC Alpha Technology:
Half-cut cell technology and n-type monocrystalline cells, and applying these to cells with heterojunction cell technology (HJT), REC Alpha solar panels have proven to be a ground-breaking development in high efficiency photovoltaic technology
Where a conventional crystalline solar cell uses a single material, silicon, in an HJT cell, the junction is formed between two different materials: crystalline and amorphous silicon, with the junction therefore referred to as a heterojunction. This creates numerous performance benefits compared to conventional cells.
- No LID = no power loss; you get the power you pay for
- Leading temperature coefficient means more energyas temperature rises
- Higher powerfor greater savings and accelerated return on investment
- REC Alpha Pure Series delivers around16% more power on your roof compared to conventional panels
Advanced cell connection technology –Reliability
- Increased number of wires greatly improves flowof electricity current
- Eliminating invasive soldering removes risk of cell damage or microcracks for long-lastinghigh performance
- Stylish looksthanks to thin, barely-visible wires and uniformly black-colored cells
- Full-black variant is a design masterpieceand the most elegant feature for your home
- Environmentally-friendly manufacturingdrastically reduces carbon footprint
- Support bars protect cells and glass from bending under load
Premium solar panel warranty – Longevity
- 25 year product warranty*: covers panel defects
- 25 year performance warranty: ensures panels perform exactly as they’re expected to – every year for 25 years
- 25 year labor warranty*: gives added protection in case a panel needs to be serviced
- At least 92%of nameplate power in year 25; an industry best
More Power Per Module —- Micro Inverters get the maximum power generation from each panels (Maximum Optimization —Value for Money)
What’s underneath the panels makes all the difference.
How the Microinverter System works
IQ7A Vs. IQ7+
An analysis on the difference in lifetime energy yield when using the IQ7A and IQ7+ coupled to a variety of PV module sizes.
The Envoy, the brain of the Enphase Microinverter System. Between collecting real-time data from your microinverters and delivering remote updates back out to them, the Envoy keeps your entire system in constant communication.
Track your Energy to each Individual Modules, Actual Monitoring Image from Kerala Site
ENPHASE IQ7A SOLAR MICROINVERTERS: For 440 -500Watt Panels
Enphase IQ 7A microinverters are high-powered smart grid-ready inverter which enables each solar panel to perform at its maximum potential. It simplifies the installation process while achieving the highest system efficiency for systems with 60-cell and 72-cell modules. Part of the Enphase IQ System, the IQ 7A Micro integrates with the Enphase Envoy-S™, Enphase IQ Battery™, and the Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis software. The IQ Series Microinverters extend the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and undergo over a million hours of power-on testing, enabling Enphase to provide an industry-leading warranty.
The 7th generation microinverter is a digital microinverter with no design challenges or module mismatch issues. It is a high quality, high powered microinverter with advanced system monitoring. Enphase microinverters are easy to maintain and monitor; they have the highest life, safety and energy generation when compared to other solar inverters. The digital microinverter has built-in DC MPPT and AC level output module.
Credits: Mr. Subin, Mr. Aromal and the Electrical Team, Comorin Solar
For Enquiries, more details, Contact US on: +91-9633159523, or visit us www.comorinsolar.com