- Solar panels are Temperature and location sensitive. Considering Kerala, One should choose solar panels specific to the geography and that could perform long term.
- There are several factors like
- Power rating,
- Power tolerance,
- Temperature coefficient.
These factors will tell you how much power your panel will be able to produce.
- Kerala has Coastal and hilly terrain, you should ensure that the panels you install are designed to withstand the conditions in your area. Look for panels that meet the IEC 61215, a reliability standard established by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). IEC 61215 uses an accelerated outdoor stress test for panels to ensure their durability.
- Choose the Warranties by understanding the conditions carefully. There are Performance Warranty (linear) and Product warranty in separate. Some manufacturers are ensuring even 30 years Product warranty.
- Always opt for the Manufacturer whom gives Power Guard Insurance, this is mandate for solar projects in Kerala. And also the insurance which covers calamities like cyclones, flood, etc
- Refer the reports of globally renowned organizations like Bloomberg, DNV GL for Tier 1 solar panels. These Indicates those companies will be creditworthy, Sustainable manufacturing process, and would ensure the Performance and product warranties.
- We help to choose Solar Panels in specific for Kerala
For On-Grid Solar projects and Solar Panel Installation in Kerala, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +91-9633159523 We have offices at Thiruvananthapuram and Ernakulam