The On-Grid Solar Installation Process is briefed as follows,
- Site Visit – By doing so we could understand the structure required and Orientation, shortest route for DC cabling, Earthing options, etc.
- Engineering – After getting KSEB approvals, we start the Design Work for Structures, Panel Mounting, Civil if any and Electrical Works
- Permissions – We submit the Documents to KSEB section office and follow-up for the Testing. For more than 10kW, we get the KSEB Inspectorate Approval
- Installation – We start the Installation Work for Structures, Panel Mounting, Civil if any and DC, AC Cabling, Earthing, Inverter Mounting and all
- Final Inspection – By KSEB and us
- Monitoring – We connect the System to the grid and install WIFI or GPRS monitoring. Comorin Solar also have In-house IOT device for Remote monitoring.
Many of our Customers (based in USA and Middle East) are monitoring the Solar systems in Kerala through our online portal.
For On-Grid Solar Power Plant in Kerala, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-9633159523
500+ Installations, 7+Years’ Experience, Tier 1 products
We have offices in Thiruvananthapuram and Kollam, Kerala and services in Kottayam, Alappuzha and Pathanamthitta