Unprecedented Growth Brings Unprecedented Challenges
With 100 million cells soldered per day, PVEL report says seeing degradation rates >15%. This is only the beginning.
To address climate change, we will need to reach at least 1 billion cells per day.
Quality cannot be sacrificed for scale.
PV Module Failures
Reliable PV module performance depends on stringent manufacturing process controls and well-made components. When manufacturers overlook quality assurance and quality control steps or use substandard materials, premature failure in modules is likely to occur.
Today’s projects use technologies and components that did not exist 25 years ago. Though the long-term reliability of new PV module designs cannot be proven with field data, PVEL’s laboratory testing simulates and accelerates environmental conditions to replicate field failures.
A few highlights from 2021 PVEL results:
- The highest failure rate for a part, submitted by one-third of manufacturers, was junction box failure. These failures were observed visually prior to testing, offering a simple checkpoint for installers as solar panels are unpacked onsite.
- New solar cell technologies and general practices – multi cut cells, monocrystalline, multi-busbar – are showing strong performance characteristics versus their predecessors of single large cells, multicrystalline, and 3-4-5 busbars.
- HJT, IBC, glass-glass solar panels showing lower levels of degradation. It means panels like Sun Power, REC Alpha series recommended with HJT Technology.
For Best Value for Money we recommend the following panels in Residential Sector.
- REC Alpha 445–450-Watt panels with 21+% Efficiency and lowest Temperature Coefficient and low degradation and NO LID effect.
- SunPower Performance and Maxeon Series with HJT cells, shingled cells
- Jinko Solar’s Tiling Ribbon Technology Panels
- LONGI’s 182mm wafer panels with low LID 450 Watt
#solar #solarpanels #500 Watt solar panels #keralasolar #RECsolarpanel #Sunpower #jinkosolar #longi
ON-GRID SOLAR POWER SYSTEMS
- Wide range – 3 kW, 5kW, 6kW, 8kW, 10kW, 15kW, 20kW
- The efficiency of 99%
- Online Monitoring system –information about system generation and performance
- 25 Years Warranty on Panels, Inverters, Workmanship
- brand value and trust in the Kerala market
- Enhanced Safety
- Well trained Team
For On-Grid Solar Power Plant in Kerala, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +91-9633159523
- 500+ Installations
- 7+ years Experience
- Tier 1 Panels, Inverters, SPD, cables, Earthing
- Mono-PERC Panels, European make Inverters
- Generation Guarantee – 5 units/kW/day
- AMC Package Available for Long Term
We have Hyperlocal strong presence in Kerala (Kochi/Ernakulam, Thrissur, Trivandrum, Kollam, Kottayam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha)